Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

2011 Pictures

Every year, we get our pictures taken to use on our Christmas cards, and it's something I always look forward to. My grandparents used to have their professional photo taken each year on their anniversary. I just love looking back at their 'official' picture through their many years of marriage. So, our goal is to do the same thing! We'll see how well we can keep it up. So far, so good!

Here are our 2011 pictures by the fabulous Lindsey Lissau. Memphis friends, if you need a photographer for anything, she's your girl! Not only is she incredibly talented, she's sweet as pie and cute as a button. How southern was that!? :) Really though,  I can't say enough about her and I look forward to her taking more pics of our family over the years.

Anyway, here are a few that I love! I'm not posting my 3 favorites that I put on my Christmas card. I'll just have to share that later :)

Screen shot 2011-12-07 at 10.16.39 PM

It was a very dreary day, so we started by taking some inside. I didn't think I would like studio shots, but I'm loving these!

Screen shot 2011-12-07 at 9.45.42 PM

Keith was rockin' a full beard after this Montana hunting trip. It's a good thing I don't mind it!

Screen shot 2011-12-07 at 9.46.39 PM

We took the rest of our photos around the Brooks Museum under some covered areas.

Screen shot 2011-12-07 at 9.48.27 PM

Lindsey was a trooper to step out in the rain to snap photos!

Screen shot 2011-12-04 at 3.17.06 PM

When the rain drizzle subsided, we grabbed a few pictures completely outside. These ended up being some of my favorites!

Screen shot 2011-12-04 at 3.17.37 PM

Screen shot 2011-12-04 at 3.17.59 PM


Thank you for the pictures, Lindsey!!

12 responses. Leave a Comment!:

lisa ann said...

Beautiful, as always!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE them all. You're both SO photogenic. Can't imagine how beautiful your children will be, one day! :)

Ashley Alford www.wordsfromthealfords.blogspot.com

(It wouldn't let me post through my google account so I had to post as Anonymous)

Amy said...

Your hair looks so good in these photos!!! I am loving the 2 one.

Shari said...

These pictures are gorgeous! :)

Ashley Voyles said...

Too cute! :) Love the idea of getting pictures done every anniversary. It will be fun to look back over the years!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

You are so photogenic, and yor hair looks so pretty long!

Sara said...

The pictures are gorgeous! What a photogenic couple! This is a great tradition that I'm sure you'll be thankful for many years down the road.

Camille said...

Your pictures look super cute! You guys seem like such a perfect pair.

I just finished reading your entire blog over the past few days and I am hooked! I love all the recipes.

I also saw that you mentioned a friend transferred from Harding to U of A and I was wondering what you know about Harding. I am thinking about applying to their PA program.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide!
-Camille
Creerslev26@msn.com

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! We have the same holiday tradition! I just posted all of our past Christmas holiday photos. I love it when couples do this! :)

Colleen Sullivan said...

Great photos! You can never have too many pictures!! I love the idea of taking them every year. We're planning on having professional photos taken with the baby each spring.

Miss V said...

GORGEOUS couple!! What a wonderful tradition and I am loving your hair!!! xo.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous pictures!! I'm loving those first couple indoors. Very classy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)