Happy Friday, peeps! I hope your week has been fantastic! I was traveling for business in the D.C. area all week, and when I got home yesterday I fell asleep at 7:30 pm. I suppose I was tired! When I come back from a business trip, I always feel like I need to detox. We always eat so much more food than normal, dessert after each meal and there are cocktails every evening. We always have a good time, and work hard, but I do feel gluttonous upon return!
Speaking of gluttony, it's time for Wine Friday!
This week's feature is a yummy Malbec that I've enjoyed several times. My travel buddy, Kate, and I shared a bottle of this at an Italian place on our trip.
Colores Del Sol Malbec
Year: 2008 or 2009
Origin: Mendoza, Argentina
Average Price: $9-10
Wine Notes from Vineyard: The classic food pairing for Argentine Malbec is grilled meat, but Colores del Sol’s bright flavors make it a highly versatile food-pairing wine









2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I LOVE Malbec's. I will have to look for this one.
Mmm, I love a good Malbec. I'll to check this one out. Happy Friday!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)