Hola, mi amigos!
I'm making this quick blog post from here:
We are on VACATION. Hallelujah!
I'm writing from Riviera Maya, Mexico at the Adventura Cove Palace Resort. It is a slice of heaven here.
The resort is only at 15-18% occupancy. Not so great for them, but divine for us! We have all the space we need to stretch out and relax. It's practically deserted.
There is an abundance of lounge chairs to choose from, lots of great customer service and enough pina coladas, margaritas and daiquiris to make us forget all about work, school and the stresses of life.
Now, if you don't mind, I need to get back to this!












6 responses. Leave a Comment!:
This looks like the most relaxing place... Have fun!! :)
I'm jealous!!! Have so much fun you guys!! :)
How FUN! Hope y'all have a great time!
Looks amazing! Have a great time! :)
Your are in vacation heaven right now. It looks amazing. Have fun and take lots of pictures cant wait to see and hear all about it. Have a Pina Colada for me or 2 or 3 or on...HaHa
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)