John. Legend.
Know him? Love him like me? Say hello to this handsome musical genius:

Surely you are familiar...he sings some great songs like: Ordinary People, Stay With You, Green Light, Let's Get Lifted.....
Buy his CD(s) if you don't have 'em- you will fall in love :)
Anyway, we got to see him Thursday night in Tunica! It was great concert because it was so small at the Harrah's event center, nice and intimate.
We met our good friends, Lauren and Lee, and had dinner at Paula Deen's restaurant beforehand.
And there he is - singin' his heart out. to me.
This is the song he opened the concert with. It's an old Bob Marley song, but I love the way John sings it:
We also spent our day off, Friday, with Lauren and Lee. The girls did some great shopping in Memphis and got our nails done, while the boys golfed at Tunica National. That night we went to The Beauty Shop for dinner, one of my favorite places!
And it was delicious....
Lauren and Lee get married in October, so we had a great time talking about 'the married life' over our dinner. Keith and I shared our one year's worth of advice; I'm sure we'll say different things 5 years from now! :)
I was SO happy to get that much time with Lauren. I've missed her a lot! We hope the Strothers-to-be will come see us again soon!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)