So, I've officially been sucked in. I read
Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer, while on vacation (to see what all the hype was about) and loved it!! I'm had to buy
New Moon while we were there and I'm already 3/4 of the way through it. They are quick, easy reads and keep you addicted! Now, I can't wait to see the movie that came out recently. Chances are, by the time the holidays are over, I'll have the whole series finished. But, I don't want it to end!

Recently, I also read
Bel Canto by Ann Patchett. My mother recommended this book to me. She is an avid reader and has a great library. This was excellent, just beautifully written. I'm starting to read more often now, so I'll try to post my latest good reads on here...in case anyone is looking for advice ;)
1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I knew you would be addicted too. I am about finished with New Moon as well. You will REALLY be addicted after you see the movie. I thought it was just as good as the book, and i don't usually think that way about books vs. movies.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)