Well, the sun has been out the past 2 days and my skin shows it! We've been sight seeing and snorkeling on this beautiful island, and we are lovin' it! I have seen whales, swam with sea turtles, and snorkled in a gorgeous coral reef. The islands are amazing- the way they formed from volcanoes. Being with the geologists (my sis and her husband) makes it even better cuz they can tell us so much about what we're seeing.
Everything is going great so far. I'll try to post some pictures soon!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
So excited for you guys! Wish we were some where warm and sunny. We've had nothing but dreary days and cold,cold weather!(28 degrees) We got your Chrsitmas card in the mail, it's beautiful! Your is on the way, but more than likely will be late! Good thing your in Hawaii, and you won't be home to get it anyway!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)