I love chipotle peppers! And I love this recipe for smoked sausages....
Ingredients:
- 1 (28 oz.) bottle of barbeque sauce (we like to do half Jack Daniel's Hickory Smoked combined with some Kraft Honey BBQ, whatever we have on hand, really!)
- 1 (18 oz.) jar cherry preserves
- 4-5 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped up
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 2 (16 oz.) packages cocktail-size smoked sausages
- We pour about a 1/4 of a cup of water into the empty bbq sauce jar and shake it around. That way you get all the extra sauce, instead of adding straight water to the mixture!
Put everything in a crock pot on low for a few hours.
Or, if you're in a hurry, bring all ingredients (but the smokies) to a boil, then add in the sausages and simmer for 15 minutes.







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)