Wow! Our Valentine's night was so special! I'm still on cloud nine. Keith spoiled me rotten this year, and I wasn't even expecting anything! What did I do to deserve him!? :)
Our picture before dinner. We love our tripod and self timer!
Then, we headed out and I had NO idea where we were going....
I was SO excited when Keith pulled into Owen Brennan's in East Memphis! I'd been wanting to eat there for so long! I love New Orleans cuisine, and this place does a really great job of it!
Our meal was fabulous! Every little bit was better than the last....
...but, it was the dessert that stole the show!
Bananas Foster!! We loved it!
Oh, and my white chocolate martini was lovely, too :)
The biggest surprise of the night was after we got home and exchanged cards. Keith had said he was really excited about what he was giving me, but I had no expectations and no clue what it'd be!
SO, I was shocked when I opened up a beautiful pink pearl necklace and matching earrings!
I think I teared up and put them on immediately! Talk about a surprise!!
These are really special to me; I'll treasure them forever! I still haven't figured out how I got so lucky when I married Keith :)
Thank you, darling!







3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
What a gorgeous gift!!
The pearls are so pretty! Lucky girl!
You and your hubby are too cute! Looks like y'all had a great Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)