I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! I sure did, because I'm off work this week! I am loving my time off to finish shopping, wrap presents and have some fun. I even pampered myself this evening and got a pedi/mani - oh, what a treat! And tomorrow, we're heading to Nashville to see Garth Brooks! I cannot wait!
So, with all of the hustle bustle of the week, I'm not doing a regular menu this week. The most cooking I'll be doing is a big Christmas morning breakfast, which I'm so excited about :) See down below for that!
I do owe you guys recaps on my past 2 weeks worth of menus!
For results of the week above, click here to find out which dishes were great!
Above is last week's menu, and we had a few good winners there. Click here to check it out.
And, as for this week, I'm working on Christmas morning breakfast plans. My parents will be staying with us, and Keith's family will come over. My mother-in-law will be bringing a few things, but this is what I'll be doing:
Bellini Kit - I'm thinking I'll make a bellini kit for us to enjoy on Christmas morning. I saw this idea in December's Food Network magazine, and these are Giada's fruit puree recipes. They sound so good!
Spinach-Bacon Quiche - I made this last year and it was wonderful. Click here for the recipe. I think I'll add a chopped red pepper this time to give it more of a Christmas color.
Orange Pecan French Toast Casserole - It has become a Christmas morning tradition now, and it sure is wonderful. Click here to read my post with the recipe.
Bloody Marys - Dad and I are huge fans of this beverage so I know we'll be mixing these up!










2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Wow, that French toast looks amazing!
I love the Belini kit - so cute! Enjoy your week off!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)