Well, I sure have been a slacker on the blogging this week! Isn't this just such a busy time of year? So much to do, so little time :)
This past weekend, as part of our Thanksgiving break, we got to see our beloved Arkansas Razorbacks play the LSU Tigers in Little Rock. It was a fantastic football game! But, one of the best parts was the tailgate we put together beforehand. Check it out:
It was very cute, if I do say so myself. I made that tablecloth out of green felt, hot-glued some sewing tape and some numbers on and voila! But I did not do all of this tailgate work by myself:
My dear friend, Lauren Strother and I did it together, along with the help of our great men. Hey, somebody had to get out there early in the am, wait in line for a spot, and set it all up! Thanks boys!
It was super fun. I predict that we'll do it again and again!
It was super fun. I predict that we'll do it again and again!
This pig is normally on top of my fridge, but he liked a change of scenery :)
We even had a TV out there! We had quite the little set up.
It also happened to be our friend Joanna's birthday, so we also had balloons and a cute pennant banner that Lauren made. Those balloons were handy when telling people how to find us!
My taller and fabulous friend, Jessica.
Mr. Lee had a grill going, too!
Lovely ladies!
Ahhh!! Alexis was there from NYC! Yes, she up and left and went to the big city. Who can blame her? It's only always been her dream forever. I can't wait to visit you there, friend.
Keith with the Whiteside boys. Oh yeah, we love them. Both were groomsmen in our wedding!
Golly. Now, this girl. Mary Catherine. As they say, there's something about Mary.
Enjoying the beautiful tailgate weather with the hubs!
PS- sweater from Anthropologie. Don't 'cha love that store?
GAME TIME! Love this picture. Love hogs. Love red.
Love winning.
Love being #7 in the BCS!! Woo to the Hoooo!!!























10 responses. Leave a Comment!:
How fun! You guys really go all out for football games!
How fun! You guys really go all out for football games!
Your tailgate looks great and so much fun! I love your sweater it is so cute!
What a FUN tailgate! Love your sweater too!
You are the cutest girl ever.
SO sad I missed coming by! Jo texted me and I will have to say, that was by far my weakest tailgating ever. Only 2 hours before the game- pathetic! I'll be in Memphis soon though! Can't wait for the Christmas card!!
So creative! Where do you find the time? You're Super Woman!
Where did you get that cute pig?
I so meant to ask you this the other day, but where did you get your cute red coat???
This is too cute! I love it! Reminds me of my tailgates for Ole Miss :) Unfortunately we'll be bowl less this year!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)