There's so much kitchen stuff; we had to make that pile in the Living Room. Keith doesn't understand how any one could ever need this much. Well, we passed need a long time ago. When you have 4 sets of colorful mixing bowls, you've gone overboard. But, who can resist!? It's easy to see I went nuts with that registry scanner. Oops.
There's the Janimal standing in the back. The photo doesn't do the mountain justice, but minus that rug and coffee table, that's all for baking & serving! Watch out Betty & Martha.







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)