We spent time running around and dealing with subcontractors, the light fixtures, mailbox choices, etc. It was crazy, but lots of fun. We happened to be at the house when the lighting men where there to hang things and do the electrical wiring. They were bulging, beastly men that were throwing boxes everywhere and smokin' in my house. I had to keep my mouth shut though!
Anyway, it's going to be a great house. Here is the last picture I took before leaving town. When I arrive Friday with the Uhaul in tow, things will be looking a little more like home!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)