Now, for Wine Friday!
This Friday, I'm featuring a delicious Cab that I've had several times, and enjoyed a couple of glasses of last night. I love the flavor, red label and the fun twist-off top. This is a great one!
Project Paso, Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
Year: 2009
Origin: Paso Robles, California
Average Price: $9
Wine Notes from Don Sebastiani & Sons Vineyard: Our Project Paso Cabernet Sauvignon is an excellent example of high quality Paso Robles Cabernet. On the palate, flavors of black cherry, dark plum, and cinnamon-spiked strawberry preserves come together with integrated, mouth-watering acidity. Small amounts of Petite Sirah and Grenache are blended into this wine, adding to the rustic body and earthy flavors. This wine is a steakhouse Cab, and pairs well with a classic American Ribeye and baked potatoes with bacon and chives. For lunch or a casual dinner, open up a bottle with a tri-tip sandwich with grilled onions and peppers.
Happy weekend!!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)