This weekend was a beautiful one for lots of reasons. The October weather was lovely, we were around lots of dear friends and I witnessed one of my very best friends tie the knot! Jessica and I have been close since the 9th grade and I just can't imagine my life without this fun, sweet, silly girl! Here are the pics from the celebration:
On Friday, we had a delicious bridesmaid lunch at the Clinton Presidential Library. Afterwards, we treated ourselves to manicures and pedicures - it was a great afternoon of girl time before things got busy.
Jessica, Kristi and Brittany at Jasmine's nail salon in downtown Little Rock.
Next up - the rehearsal at the church:
The wedding was a First Presbyterian Church in downtown Little Rock. It was gorgeous!!
I'm about to practice my bridesmaid walk down the aisle. I believe this is my 7th time to be a bridesmaid? I'm a seasoned pro at this stuff now!
Jessica and Brandon practice, too. Cute, cute!
These are my fab 5 girls that I love and adore! Lauren, me, Jessica, Joanna and Whitney.
High school besties! Elizabeth, Allison, Jessica, me and Jeni.
Next, we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Vieux Carre. Toasts were made, memories were shared. The best part was Brandon toasting at the end - so heartfelt!
More girl pics!
There's the hubs! I love when the weather cools down and he wears sweaters.
The bride and groom ready for a big day ahead!
On to Saturday...Wedding day!!
The bride's beautimous sisters: Brittany and Kandace. They have a tri-fecta family with a blonde, brunette and red head!
Joanna helps Allison with hair. So glad she was there to help us all get gussied up!
The bride takes a moment with her new nephew, Harper. He's only a few weeks old!
Oh, and how about her awesome hair!?
The bridesmaids and house party pose with our awesome hand-made aprons. Jessica's sister, Brittany, is so very crafty. She made each of these and they all matched our personalities!
Ta-da! We're ready! I snapped a pic with my sweet Jeni. She just had a baby six weeks ago and she looks so pretty!
I love my Whit Grounds!
The honoraries/house party wore sassy, short versions of our long dresses. Love them!
Jessica looked SO gorgeous!
The wedding was just perfect. The church looked amazing, the wedding party looked great, and the bride and groom were beaming. It was so sweet!
Now, on the reception!
Ahh-mazing, right!? WOW
The room was INCREDIBLE.
Note to bride's planning a wedding: Lighting, lighting, lighting!
I loved the soft-seating area- so cozy!
My favorite part - the cake! Gasp!
On top of being stunningly gorgeous, it was a very tasty pumpkin cream-cheese cake that I could have eaten several slices of....if there was room in that dress :)
First dance!!
So happy to be married!
Celebrating with Lauren, Jessica, Whitney and Alexis, our long-lost New Yorker!
Jessica smiles with Lauren - my strong, amazing, superwoman friend that beat Leukemia in the last year!! She is so inspiring, and the same quirky Lauren we all love.
My other high school Lauren! It is always so exciting to hug and catch up with dear friends you never get to see!!
Family pic with my Mom and Dad - this may be on their Christmas card this year :)
Hubby pic!
Dear Alexis, we miss you. Come visit from NYC more often, and I'll come see you, too. Okay, thanks!
Dustin is always behind the camera!
Guy time: Keith, Dusty, Matt and Clint - all very good boys!
And they're off! This is not a great pic, but the bride and groom left to a crowd chanting the Arkansas Razorback fight song and calling the hogs - so fun!
It was a great weekend and I couldn't be happier for my dear friend Jessica. Best wishes to the Corleys!







3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Beautiful wedding! I love the color of the bridesmaids dresses!
Such great photos. Looks like a fabulous time. The reception is absolutely amazing. They did an awesome job. :)
What a fun wedding! I love your rehearsal dress and you looked beautiful on the wedding day :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)