...is flying to Arkansas tomorrow!!! I haven't seen Jennifer in over a year, by accident, really. Finally, we will be reunited this weekend. I'm SO SO SO excited. She's awesome and hilarious and I love her very much!
Today, I got this email from her and I cannot stop laughing! Had to share.
************
(subject) Ready for a Showdown?....
...in Kitchen Stadium!
Can't wait to see my Iron Chef sister!
Isn't Photoshop grand?
************
I am in tears laughing at this. I wrote her back and declared that 'it's on.' What's our secret ingredient going to be?
Can't wait!! Happy Tuesday.









0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)