Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Guten Tag Wantucks!

Remember our friends the Wantucks? I told you about them here.


Hi Adam and Tory!


Well, I finally got to see them!!! Even though they are still stationed in Germany, they are temporarily at Little Rock Air Force Base for a few months. How convenient for meeeee!

This past Sunday, they came over to lunch at my parent's house... with their little girl!!



Hi Adyson!!

Oh my goodness, she's just too cute for words, y'all!



Seriously. So stinkin' adorable!

And, she's very, very well behaved and sweet. Makes me want one of my own.....



.....wait. Sike! Not yet! Still lovin' newlywed life :)

(do you like that i'm bringin' the word 'sike' back? i thought it was pretty awesome)

In the meantime, I do love hangin' around this little darling.


She even loves high heels at an early age. Auntie Kendall is definitely going to be her favorite then!


Tory and Adam have taught her some baby sign language, since she can't quite talk yet.
Have you seen Meet the Fockers? Remember that baby?



That's what it reminded me of! It's really impressive.
She has little signs for more, grapes, crackers, juice, etc. I was totally amazed at this!


Everyone was just in love with little Addy:


Keith is a TOTAL baby hog when we are around little ones. He said about 10 times on the way home that day "she really is one cute baby!"


Aaaaand it surprises me that my Dad's face wasn't freaking her out.


We haven't discussed this yet, but HOW precious is her outfit? I know, right!?


It was really great to catch up with Tory and Adam; we've missed our dear, funny friends!




Adam is still as hilarious as ever. Total kid at heart! But, he is just wonderful with Addy.

Oh and GUESS WHAT ELSE!? Tory's pregnant again :) Baby Wantuck #2 is due in September. It's a girl!


Look at that hot mama! You can tell she works out!
They'll still be in Arkansas when the baby is born, so I'll get to meet her :)


I'm looking forward to seeing them some more during their stay in Arkansas. I'm also trying to convince Keith that we should go back to Europe while they still live in Germany. Good luck with that, he says.

Anyway, Love you Wantucks! Tschüss!! Bis später...

1 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Tory said...

Love the Wantuck update! So cute and sweet Kendall! We love you guys so much you are the best! We can't wait to see you again. I know you have a trip planned this month, keep us posted on the dates. Thanks again for the sweet blog entry! I'm thinking about getting with the times and starting one. Do you think I can manage it with two kids?

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)