OK, now y'all, to get the full effect of this PAR-TAY, I'm gonna need ya to press play below. It was our theme song for the night!
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
We had just a few more surprises in store for Jeni. To make the best of our night out, we decided to rent a Party Bus!!! This was definitely the best decision made of the whole weekend.
We were so excited when it pulled up to la Casa de Jones!
This thing was great! We could stand up, dance, move around.
Yes, it had a dance pole in the middle. And strobe lights. And disco lights. And loud music. Party on wheels!!
We loaded up our champagne and headed out...
{Kelsey Hency}
{the Delta ladies}
Then, our driver took us to Mollie Fontaine Lounge for a very cool dinner...
I tried to take a few pictures without flash to show the neat atmosphere....
But, they don't do it justice. It's a very girly place!
You sit around lounge-style, order small plates and do some serious sharing...it was very fun!
Oh, lest I not forget. The drinks were fab!
I enjoyed a delish blueberry mojito. I could go for one right about now...
I was also sitting in a very fuzzy chair. It was odd.
We all got name tags, in case we forgot who each other was. Jeni is likin' this!
After dinner, we re-boarded the bus. This was our favorite spot to be!
{rockin' dance party 09}
{Allison's name tag says Tina Bonnie. Who knows where that came from.}
{Jess. My pretty, pretty friend}
Now, of course, we have our obligatory "pole poses". We kept it clean, folks.
{Collin. Love her summer dress!}
{I....was.....showing off my shoes??.....}
Are you listening to the song? Press play, dangit.
{gettin' some bridal love}
Yep, I'm a good MOH. I threw a wicked bus party. Everybody loved it.
In fact, it was so much fun that we pretty much stayed on the bus and rode around all night. Getting drinks at bars took too long, we really just wanted to dance and we were quite content on the bus! So we stayed.
{This was when we passed the Memphis bridge. Tried to take a cool pic, but this will have to do!}
{Kelsey Luh-uves to dance}
I gotta feelin', tonight's gonna be a GOOD, GOOD niiight!!
{Sweet Mallory was a good sport puttin' up with all of our dancing shenanigans}
{when it gets hot, just hike up that dress}
Now this next picture is a test.
A test to see if Jessica is really reading my blog.
If so, she'll probably beg me to take this down:
{she grabbed the rails up top and jumped on Jeni's back. hilarious}
{zoolander face!}
{favorite dancing picture of the night}
Clearly, the bride began to get a little SASSY!!!
{And the MOH must fix her rowdy veil. She thought this was annoying}
{I dont' even know what's going on here}
{sweet shot of Kels' hair}
{Willie! The party bus driver!}
We all had a WONDERFUL time! All we needed was our little party bus. Nothing else!
Oh, but the champagne did help :)







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I had such a great night! I plan to post my pics on my blog very soon!
I think we should all get a party bus one weekend! Looks like ya'll had a blast!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)