This song is beautiful. I've loved it since the first time I heard it. It was Easter 2003 at my church and it touched my heart in a very memorable way. Later that year when my brother passed away, I requested that it be sung at his funeral. I'll never forget closing my eyes and listening to it that day and somehow knowing that everything was going to be ok. It has always given me hope, comfort, and joy to hear this song. I do tear up a little each time! I hope you will take a second to play it...
Come to Jesus - Chris Rice
...I think I'm gonna start a weekly post to feature some of my favorite worship/christian songs. I have so many that I love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I love this song too! We played it at Jae's grave on her 17th birthday. She loved Kyle and grieved so much for him. It has been an immense comfort to our family to know he welcomed Jae upon her arrival home.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)