About to head out to The Butcher Shop for dinner downtown. Keith's mom dropped us off! How awesome is that :)
Lauren Tucker and I. She and Chip get married on June 6th and we can't wait to celebrate in Oxford!!!!
The wives club: Julie Puryear, Tara Blockley, Kayla Sisco and myself (who's smile is out of control).
The party was held at The Daisy on Beale. It was a very neat place!!
There was a great band playing, too!
Keith and his classmates: Chip Trammel, Travis Sisco, Josh Blockley, Charles Puryear, Keith, and Matt Rickey.
The gals again.
Tara and I. Loved that yellow dress of hers!!
Mr Jones & Mr Sisco
Oh. This. Woman. Bless her heart.
She was not part of Dental Prom, but somehow she was there. And very drunk. She also stared at the girls in our group a lot. Interesting character!! Kayla strikes a pose with her!
Keith gets his groove on.
Mr Jones & Mr Sisco Take II. Nice face, Keith. A lot of our pictures involve Keith making some strange expression...
Happy to sit down for a second. We had been dancing A LOT by this point. I think our group were the first ones to hit the floor. We got the party started!!
Kayla, Julie and myself
The Sisco's get jiggy wit' it!
Smiling. Dancing. Smiling some more :)
I love you, my 1/4 Dentist!
Keith and his buddy, Miles.
Julie is rockin' that necklace! Looks good on ya, sister!
Smoochin' time. We took 4 before we got this one good one!
The cute Puryears! I love this pic of them :)
Kayla and I are exhausted from twirling each other around!
As you can see, it was fun night! I can't remember the last time I danced that much. My feet were swollen and in extreme pain by the time we all hobbled out of there. But, it was worth it.
I'm already looking forward to next year's shindig!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
LOVE THE PICTS!!!!!!!!!!! It was such a fun night and thank you SO MUCH for the jewels! :)
How fun! Yall look so pretty and I LOVE that yellow dress your friend is wearing!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)