Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

My Weekend

Like I said earlier, Keith has a lot of studying going on right now. So, I made a trip to North Little Rock to get out of his way. It also happened to be little Elizabeth's first birthday party. She's my cousin's little girl, and I do love her so!


Delightful birthday treats

E loved her Leapfrog firetruck from Aunt Jan and Uncle Lindy

And she looked pretty fab in her stylish bib from Kendall and Keith.
She loves the birthday attention!

While everyone ate, I volunteered to watch her so I could get my time in! We played, hugged, and giggled lots.

Such a sweet girl!

She loves for me to let her lean back and stretch her arms, then pull her back up and do it all over again.

She wasn't too sure about the birthday hat. I love this picture :)
She got her own little cake to demolish. This ended up being a mess and confused her! But, hey, only on your first birthday can you dig your hands into your cake and fling it around!

The rest of the weekend included some quality mom and daughter time, a night out with my friends, a visit to my church that I miss so much, and a pleasant return home to my hubby. Who knew the guy could study and clean? The house was looking great when I got here, and laundry had been done. I'm spoiled!

Good luck on that last Gross Anatomy test tomorrow, Keith. I'm as ready for it to be over as you are!!

0 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)