On Friday, mom and I did some shopping around for a few basics to get me started. Luckily, I already had a huge ornament collection that I had been working on for the past few years. I have to thank my grandmother for getting me started!! She helps me add to it on every special occasion.
Anyway, so we got to work and had it all done before we knew it! I am so proud and feel so blessed to have my first tree with my new husband. I can't wait for Christmas Day!
Thanks, mom, for all of your bow-making expertise. You are so talented. I couldn't have done it without you!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Your tree and all of your Christmas decorations are gorgeous. You and your mom are a good team! I need your mom to come spruce up my tree. We've had our tree up since Thanksgiving. I like to look at it, as I relax on the couch recovering from my turkey coma. Miss you guys!!
I'm glad my mother isn't the only one who is obsessed with bows... come by my office tomorrow and I'll show your her bow on my little glass box she made!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)