
So, to begin, I have to introduce you to the cutest little family I know. Tory and Adam Wantuck have been friends of ours for a long time. Adam is in the Air Force and soon after they got married, they were stationed in Little Rock at the base. Tory was an awesome dental hygienist and started working for a great dentist in Jacksonville....my dad, duh! They are absolutely adorable and hilarious, too. They keep me in stitches. Oh, and they'll say just about anything. So, the Bollen family quickly became great friends with the Wantucks.
Tory and Adam even "babysat" Kyle quite a few times in his young adolescent years when mom and dad traveled. Adam let him skip school, play video games, and goof off. Kyle also told everybody that Tory was his girlfriend. He loved them just as much as I do.
Adam was in Iraq when Kyle died, and Tory was right there with us like family. Adam even flew a flag from his plane on Thanksgiving day that year in honor of Kyle. He is such a sweet thoughtful guy, we love him!
Over a year ago, they moved to Germany to be stationed for a while. Keith and I had the amazing opportunity to go visit them and see Europe right after we got engaged. This was one of the best trips of my life! We had a blast.


Right after we left, Adam left for a deployment to Iraq. Tory found out within a few weeks that she was pregnant! He returned after 4-5 months to a cute-as-a-button preggers.

They had a beautiful baby girl, Addyson. Tory happened to be in the US when Keith and I got married this summer and even made it to the wedding. She keeps me updated with emails and photos of the baby. I really hope we get to visit them again in Europe while they still live there. If not, we'll wait until 2010 when they move back to Arkansas (can't wait!). And yes, this is another baby I love dearly!! She calls me Auntie Kendall. Or at least she will once she starts talking...

We love you Wantuck family, you are such a blessing in our life.







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Ahhh! Kendall you are such a sweetie! You brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to see you guys and give you a big hug! We love you and miss you both! XOXOXO!
Kendall this is such a great post! I absolutely love your blog and the Wantucks seem like an absolutely wonderful family! I hope all is well and I miss you! P.S. I took the idea of featuring someone and just posted a thing about Haley! Gosh I miss her and I miss you too! Love you!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)