This week I made my mom's chili. It's so yummy and easy! Perfect for a cold night....
1 lb. ground beef
2 cans Bush's Best Chili Beans, Mild
1 can Rotel
1 can Stewed Tomatoes
1 pkg McCormix Chili Mix, Original
Brown the ground beef and drain. Combine all ingredients in pot, and cook for about 30 minutes.
Top with Fritos, diced onions, cheese, sour cream.
Mmmm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)