I've got a great punch recipe for y'all! I made this for Easter for a big family crowd and it was a huge hit. I doubled, tripled and ultimately quadrupled the recipe to keep up with the demand! I made this the day before after tasting and adding to see what worked. When the neighborhood kids drank the entire first test batch, I knew we had a winner!
I kept this alcohol-free so the little ones on Easter could partake. But, you could easily pour in a bottle of Moscato, Pinot Grigio or Rose wine...or vodka.
Mango Raspberry Lemonade Punch
click here for printer-friendly version
Ingredients:
1.75 liter Simply Homemade Lemonade with Mango
1/2 bottle of Sparkling "ICE" Black Raspberry Water
1 Tbsp agave nectar
1/2 cup chopped fresh mango
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
Combine all ingredients and chill 1 to 24 hours in advance. We chopped up some additional mango and mint and placed in glasses with the raspberries so there was a little extra fruit in each glass.
We served this in a Pottery Barn drink dispenser with a spout on the bottom, but half of the fruit settled on the bottom and clogged the spout! So, lesson learned, this is better suited for a regular pitcher you can pour from :)
Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)