Oh, my sweet husband. He reads my blog.
When I got home from work today, he pointed out to me that my most recent blog post implied that I was the only one that did the dishes. Poor Keith. He gets no respect. So, for my hard workin', house cleanin' husband, I say:
He does the dishes! He's cooked dinner for me as a surprise. He dusted and did the toilets when I was in Phoenix. He takes out the trash. Today, he organized the garage all on his own. He's pretty perfect. I'm one lucky lady.
Now you all know. The secret is out. I'm not the only one doing the dishes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)