Is it finally Friday? Where have I been all week? I sure haven't been making blog posts! It's crazy how time gets away from me. We are in the final countdown to Keith's graduation, we seemingly have things planned every night and weekend, and life is just busy good!
My dear friend Jessica came over tonight for wine and cooking. It was delightful, much-needed girlfriend time. I picked the recipes, and she picked the wine. Needless to say, we both picked well!
So, welcome to Wine Friday! I know I've slacked the last couple of weeks. I've been trying to reduce my weeknight glasses of wine. If I'm hitting the gym, I figured I needed to cut back. No need to defeat the purpose of an exercise! At least for now...
As a result of my decreased intake, my list of new wines has been a little stagnate. But, not anymore! Jess brought this little gem over this evening and we loved it.
Kumbaya Red Table Wine
Year: It doesn't say, and I don't really care!
Origin: California
Average Price: $8-10
About the wine: I LOVE the name of this wine - Kumbaya - how fun! Doesn't it make you think of this?
...except the children would not be partaking, of course.
This is a really lovey wine blend that would pair nicely with just about anything. It's robust, without packing a punch, and just made me overall quite happy. I'm sure the company of a great friend helped out with that, too.
Either way, buy a bottle of Kumbaya and bring a little harmony to your life, no campfire required :)
Have a great weekend!








1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)