Happy Friday! I hope you've had a wonderful week! The weather is getting much warmer around here, and with wedges and flip flops taking a priority in my closet, so does white wine in our fridge....so, welcome to wine friday!
I recently stocked up on a case of mixed wines at my favorite place in Memphis - Pyramid Wines & Liquors. The gal in there knows her wine and she lets you sample anything you like. She samples right along with you, so I'm not sure how she stays awake through a full day and night of sampling! But nonetheless, I always trust her recommendations. Below is a good one that I enjoyed this week:
Massimo Sauvignon Blanc
Year: 2011
Origin: Marlborough, New Zealand
Average Price: $11
About the wine: I'm normally not able to make note of what specific flavors I get from wine - I just either like it or don't, but with this one, I could pick up on a few strong things: grapefruit, lemon, and some bright acidity. It was also recently award Silver at the San Antonio Wine Festival. I loved it and will be trying again!
Have a great weekend!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I just discovered a great wine shop near my house. Can't wait to stock up on summer wines. Love your blog!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)