Happy Friday! This has been another whirlwind week, so I'm excited for a weekend with very little plans. Keith, on the other hand, is taking part of his state dental boards on Saturday morning. So, wish him a bit of luck, although I don't think he needs it :)
It's time for Wine Friday! Here's a cab I opened on Tuesday night this week. Usually I get into the vino closer to Thursday, but some stress relief was needed sooner than expected! I quite enjoyed this variety.
Milbrant Vineyards "Traditions" Cabernet Sauvignon
Year: 2009
Origin: Washington
Average Price: $12-15
About the wine: The 2009 Cabernet is a dark, harmonious and complex with flavors of black cherry, plum, cassis, coffee mocha, and a hint of mint. Open a bottle with roasted meats, stews, lamb kebabs, cassoulet, hamburgers, barbecue, ribs, sloppy joes, tacos or pizza. - Milbrant VineyardsEnjoy your weekend!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I made your sesame chicken last night. It was delicious!
I look forward to Wine Fridays :) because that means it is Friday but also I'm into trying wines recently.... Its been fun looking at your past reviews. Reds have been my main squeeze lately. Thanks for continuing to do this Kendall!!! One day ill remember to pull up your blog while @ the grocer and then later link up with my own review!!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)