This weekend, we headed to our old college town of Fayetteville, Arkansas to see two friends get married. I always love a trip back to the city where Keith and I met and where we spent some of the best years of our life! One of Keith's fraternity brothers got hitched, so the wedding was also a reunion of the Kappa Sigmas. Fun times! Here are a few pics, and I really should have taken more than I did....
We had a great time with Brandon and Melissa! Brandon caught the garter, so the pressure is ON!
Dr. Boone was looking stellar in his suit and tie combo
Catching up with my long-time friend, Allison
I got so many questions about this black lace dress from the last wedding I wore it to, so I might as well tell you where it's from! It's an Adriana Papell from Dillard's. The website has this variations of this, but you'll need to check your local store for the black version. Hope that helps you gals that were looking!
Another Kappa Sigma friend, Mr Brick, was the life of the party!
I managed to chat so much that I didn't carry the camera around, and also missed a pic of the bride and groom. It was one of the sweetest ceremonies I had ever been to - they read letters to each other before the vows. Not a dry eye in the church! :)
These last two pictures are just for Robert Shaw, one of Keith's hilarious roommates in his time in the fraternity. He was gracious enough to let us stay with him this weekend...
He also specifically requested to 'make the blog.' I love hearing that from our friends :)
Keith made Robert an omelet to a) prove that he could and b) make up for not bringing him anything back from McDonald's for breakfast. I don't know about you, but I'd take a homemade omelet over a McGriddle any day!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Congrats to the Bride and Groom, Channin and Katie. We are so happy for you!







4 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Best. Blog. Ever:)
I love the dress... Gorgeous.
And roomy sure does look like he's enjoying breakfast! :)
How fun!! Love the dress :) Perfect for the holidays!
Cute pictures as always!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)