Hey there! I'm sharing a recipe tonight that I've had archived to share for a very long time. There just aren't enough hours in the day to post all of the things I'd like on the blog :)
This is a very healthy chicken dish that tastes amazing with bacon and a delicious tomato mixture on top. The recipe comes from Tablespoon and we've made it several times.
Sun-Dried Tomato Bacon Chicken
Ingredients:
2 slices bacon, chopped
1/4 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
4 (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
a picture of the almost-finished chicken
Cook bacon in a large pan until crisp and drain on paper towels.
Add chicken to large pan and brown on each side for about 2 minutes on regular heat. Pour sun-dried tomato dressing over chicken and sprinkle with basil. Continue to cook chicken for 8 minutes or until done.
Remove chicken; place on serving dish and keep warm. Save the remaining dressing in the pan and add the chopped tomatoes to the pan cooking until heated through. Stir in the bacon.
mmm, tomatoes
Pour tomato mixture onto chicken and top with Parmesan cheese.
**If you have time to marinate the chicken ahead of time, it's even better after spending some time soaking up more dressing**







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Sounds so yummy!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)