The holidays are a perfect excuse for excessive baking and over-indulging, as if I ever need a reason! I've been baking a lot of goodies over the last couple of days. Here's a recipe for one of my favorite treats that also happens to be one of the easiest to make! My friend Lauren brought these treats to a cookie exchange I had a few years ago and I've been making them ever since. Thanks, Lauren!
Almond Bark Drop Cookies
Ingredients:
2 packages of white almond bark coating
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
2 cups Rice Krispies
4 cups miniature marshmallows
Melt the bark in a microwave for 2 minutes, stir and microwave 2 minutes more until melted. Stir in peanut butter until well combined and smooth. Add remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoons on wax paper and allow to harden.
These are insanely good, but this recipe makes a ton! If you are taking a bunch to an event or giving as gifts, the amount listed above is perfect. It would be easily halved for your family, or you can freeze extras in an airtight container.
You know you want a bite! :)







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
These look so great!
They remind to me of the haystacks a friend of mine makes~
Those cookies look so good that I've pinned them! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)