Happy Friday! I'm thrilled it's almost the weekend. After a busy week, and all the crazy storms we had in Memphis last night, I'm ready to relax with some vino...
Keith and I have a date tonight (all details are still TBD :) but I know that when I get home from work I'm going to help myself to a glass of this:
This is one of my favorite red blends. I saw it recommended in a magazine a long time ago (can't remember which one) and have been hooked ever since. It also helps that you can find it just about anywhere that sells wine.
Penfolds Koonunga Hill: Shiraz Cabernet
Year: 2008
Origin: Australia
Average price: $8-10
Notes: Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet is a highly regarded wine in the bargain category, and is known for its full-flavored style with excellent Shiraz and Cabernet fruit, firm yet well-rounded structure and balanced oak.
TGIF!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I love Koonunga Hill! I'm enjoying Menage a Trois California Red tonight and love it. It's a must try!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)