Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

San Diego Bound

I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow headed for San Diego, California! I'll be there all week for the Embassy Suites conference. The weather should be nice and we (4 going from my office) should have some fun, too. We're gonna be extremely busy, so things may be a little quiet on the blog this week!

A few things:

Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom, Jantastic. Thanks for always being my biggest fan- I missed you so much today :)
Happy Mother's Day, also, to my beautiful Grandma Bobo, my sweet mother-in-law, Penny, and to all the other moms I know and love!

Keith has a final on Tuesday to wrap up his first year of dental school. Pray for him that he will be able to study hard (should help that I'll be gone) and that he ends the semester on a great note!

Keith's grandmother that has been visiting for a few weeks returns to Florida this week, too. I"m so thankful for the time we spent getting to know one another. I pray that we'll get the opportunity to see her again.

Lastly, please cheer and vote for Kris Allen this week on American Idol. He was in Little Rock on Friday for a big welcome parade and concert. The whole state is behind him, including me!!! SO, please watch and vote. I'm almost positive I won't be able to view it live this week, so I gotta figure out a way to watch the highlights online!! GO KRIS!

Have a great week, I'll try to post an update if time allows. Here's to safe travels...


PS- Alexis and Phil, I'm so glad you came by to see us tonight! You should visit your families in Marion more often :) We've miss both of you!

0 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)