These tasty little pinwheel bites are so addicting! I first had them when my friend Joanna made them for a girl's weekend this summer. I immediately found them on Pinterest and planned to make them again. They were perfect as an appetizer over Thanksgiving, and I'll be making a new batch next weekend to have on hand for my holiday guests. They couldn't be easier to make!
Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
click here for printer-friendly version
Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
6 oz feta cheese crumbles
1/2 cup diced green onion
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
4 soft tortillas
In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, feta, green onions, cranberries and pepper until well combined.
Spread the mixture evenly over each tortilla. Tightly roll the tortilla
and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Once
firm, slice into 1 inch pieces. Serve cold. Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)