Heaven.
This appetizer is pure heaven. It looks fancy, glamorous and gourmet. It's incredibly easy and will definitely impress your guests! This is a recipe adapted by my lovely mom. She made these when I was at my parent's last week and I was suddenly addicted. Bookmark or pin this recipe for your next dinner party! Trust me!
Smoked Salmon Canapes
Ingredients:
1/2 of an 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp honey
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/4 tsp salt
24 slices party rye or pumpernickel bread, cut into triangles
12 ounces smoked salmon
48 very thin slices cucumber
Minced purple onion
Freshly ground pepper
Garnish: fresh dill
Beat first 5 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended. Separate salmon into thin slices and cut into slivers.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each piece of bread.Top with cucumber, a folded piece of salmon, a small dollop of the cream cheese and top with the minced red onion, freshly ground pepper and dill.







3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Yum! Just pinned this to pinterest!
I just love any bite size finger food, especially when its so pretty!
These were soooo great at J&J's wedding party. I have got to make these ASAP!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)