We are big chocolate chip cookie fans at our house. I've made several recipes over the years and varieties with M&Ms, oatmeal, and more. This version with peanut butter cups just may be my new favorite!
Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
2 sticks softened butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 extra large eggs
2 Tbsp pure vanilla
3 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsps baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
12 oz bag peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels mix
10-12 individually-wrapped Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a stand or with electric mixer beat the butter and sugars until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined. Place flour, baking soda and salt into another large bowl; mix until blended. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients along with the peanut butter and chocolate chips. Use your muscles to stir! Don't add in the chopped Reece's yet!
Line several baking sheets with parchment paper or baking liners. Using your clean hands, grab small chunks of dough and place on cookie sheet. I prefer to not roll my cookies in perfect balls so they look a little more natural. Place the chopped Reece's chunks on the dough blobs. Top with as much as you like!
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Mine are always perfect right at 13, but I love my cookies to be soft.
These are delicious-o!! Enjoy!
I'm linking this up to Tasty Tuesdays at 33 Shades of Green. Click on over to check out lots of other great dishes!
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Mine are always perfect right at 13, but I love my cookies to be soft.
These are delicious-o!! Enjoy!
I'm linking this up to Tasty Tuesdays at 33 Shades of Green. Click on over to check out lots of other great dishes!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
love cookies, such a great desert!
Thanks for a greaat read
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)