Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth and Brock's Rustic Farm Wedding

I went to the coolest wedding on Saturday! One of my sweet friends from high school, Elizabeth, married her love, Brock, on her family's farm near Searcy, Arkansas. It was so charming and quaint. Here are the pics!

photo

The welcome display as you pulled into the farm - love it!

IMG_2934

The setting

IMG_2933

Every detail was perfect!

IMG_2930

Love the burlap and canvas curtains with the bunting

IMG_2905

For the ceremony, everyone sat on cute hay bales

IMG_2909

The bridesmaids and bride making their way down the hill

IMG_2915

The beautiful bride!!

IMG_2920

Sweet, teary expressions

IMG_2921

Love the first kiss!

IMG_2898

The food in the barn - very cute set up

IMG_2899

I wanted to take these candlesticks home!

IMG_2904 

IMG_2932 

The flowers were Ah-mazing!
IMG_2926

Allison (my date) and I pose with Jessica Corley, a recent newlywed herself!

This picture is funny because Jessica is always the tallest....

IMG_2927

...but, we let her be the shortest using these stumps! hah.

IMG_2928

High school friends! I love these girls so much and the fact that we have stayed close.

Congrats, Brock and Liz!  I'm so happy you found your perfect match in each other, and the wedding was the perfect reflection of your relaxed personalities. Just wonderful!

3 responses. Leave a Comment!:

KatiePerk said...

What a gorgeous wedding!! It is just so pretty!!

Jamie said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love that it was on her family's farm!

Shari said...

The wedding looks gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)