Happy Friday to you!
I'm excited about this weekend. One of my favorite people in the world, Mrs Lauren Quick Strother is coming in town to spend time with me. I'm pretty pumped. Tonight, we're going to the John Legend/Sade concert, and I just cannot wait. It should be so wonderful! Oh, when Lauren and I are together, we typically enjoy a good glass of wine. So, here's Wine Friday!
Last weekend, I tried this delicious wine below. It was quite scrumptious, and possibly my new favorite Sauvignon Blanc. And on top of that, the bottle is so cute and summery.
SeaGlass Sauvignon Blanc
Year: 2009
Origin: Santa Barbara County, California
Average Price: $11
Wine Notes from Vineyard: Invigorating scents of lemon, lime, grapefruit, and freshly cut grass waft from the glass, while clean, crisp notes of gooseberries and tangerines awaken your palate. With a lively, slightly tart finish, our Sauvignon Blanc captures the free feeling of endless summer.







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Yum! What a pretty bottle. :)
Ha! How funny I just had a glass of this while out to dinner and made sure to write down the name! The bottle at the restaurant ran at about $24 but I like the $11 that you found yours for! Yum! Happy weekend!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)