Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Wine Friday: Sauvignon Blanc

Wine Friday is back! Just because I haven't been posting about wine doesn't mean I haven't been enjoying it! :) In fact, 2011 has been a little stressful, so a glass of wine every so often has been necessary, in my book.

wine fridays

This Friday, I'm featuring a delicious Sauvignon Blanc that is perfect for summer. It's hot as Hades here in Memphis, so white wine just sounds so much better over a red right now!

Rock-Rabbit-SB-09_btl

Rock Rabbit Sauvignon Blanc
Year: Vintage 2009
Origin: California
Average Price: $10
Wine Notes from Vineyard: These grapes contribute a stone minerality and brings a lightness to the overall texture. Further flavors include grapefruit, white peaches, and a floral note of white flowers. Favorite winery pairings include grilled shrimp, fish tacos, fresh oysters, fruit salad, seared scallops or perhaps a Caesar salad.

Enjoy your weekend! Happy Friday!

1 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Shari said...

I've never seen this one before. I'll have to look out for it. Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)