Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Wine Friday Linky Party: Pinot Noir

Happy Friday, ya'll! Chant with me:
Week-end! Week-end! Week-end!

Welcome to Wine Friday!

wine fridays

Lemme tell ya, I'm one busy lady at work right now. I think people there are starting to worry about me. It's like they're afraid I'll throw something out the window, or run out screaming and never return. Hah, neither of which are likely to happen, but it's nutty to say the least. Which is why I've been comforting myself with a glass of wine when I come home. It's a lovely accompaniment to more work on the laptop. But, hey, whatever gets you through, right?

Here's a pretty good Pinot that I sipped on all week:
moobuzz
Moobuzz Pinot Noir
Year: 2008
Origin: Monterey, California (a beautiful city, by the way)
Average Price: $10-$12
Wine Notes: Why MooBuzz? It is a tribute to Sonoma that maker Sebastiani calls the land of milk and honey (moo for cows, buzz for bees). Cute, huh? I normally don't like Pinot Noirs. Cheaper varieties usually tastes sort of flat and watered down to me, leaving me less than excited. Moobuzz was good and would be a reliable wine when you’re in the mood for Pinot but don't want to spend $50. Also, the cool twist off top is super fun to open!


I'm also doing a linky party this week! I only had one participant last week. Thanks, Colleen! But, I didn't let it get me down. You gotta start somewhere, right? Plus, maybe Fridays are slow days in blog-land. Either way, I'm keeping it up!

Please link back to this POST on your blog. You can grab the graphic if you like by copying and pasting this image code:






3 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Colleen Sullivan said...

The twist off top is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Wanted to give you a heads up...I played along last week, but it must not have shown up on your end: http://bit.ly/eBdLwJ.

Planet MarTay said...

I love your wine Fridays. The price is just perfect to give a bottle a try! Keep 'em coming. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)