Happy Friday! I took the day off work today, so I am so excited! The world is my oyster....
Before we get into this week's Wine Friday, it's time to announce the Food Network Cookbook Giveaway Winner!
Comment #89 was from Chelsea Jewell!
Congrats, girl! Send me your address and I'll get this cookbook ordered. You'll have to post about any great recipes you make!
I had fun with this giveaway and loved hearing about your favorite things to cook. I'm honestly sad I can't say "Surprise! You're all getting a cookbook!" (Oprah-style). But, my hubs probably wouldn't like it if I spent that much $$ :)
I promise to do another giveaway when I reach 400 followers, and as of now, we aren't too far off!
Alright, time for WINE
With this warm weather we're going to have there this weekend (hallelujah!), I'm in the mood for a crisp white wine:
If you're a pinot grigio fan then you've probably had this one before. It's a great go-to wine that always satisfies.
Cavit Pinot Grigio
Year: 2009
Origin: Trentino, Italy
Average price: $8
Notes from bestcovery.com: Ranked one of the best pinot grigios under $15, Cavit is particularly light and refreshing. Fruit dances with floral throughout, and the mouth-feel is slightly dry, offering a crispness which pairs perfectly with summer salads, chilled cream soups (especially cucumber) and light chicken dishes.Yum! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Cavit is my favorite Pinot!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)