Well, hey there blog friends. I've got something for you today!
Today, Food Network Magazine released their first cookbook. And, y'all know Food Network Magazine is one of my very favorite mags I get in the mail. It's amazing.
Food Network Magazine Cookbook Features:The eagerly awaited first cookbook from the hugely popular Food Network Magazine. This 416-page cookbook is packed with 250 beautifully photographed recipes (including 50 new ten-minute desserts); fun, interactive features from cover to cover, including mix-and-match recipes with endless combinations of stir-frys, mac and cheese, and more; sneak peeks inside the Food Network stars’ home kitchens; an all-photo recipe index, and dozens of shopping and cooking tips. Every page of this new book inspires home cooks with fun (and fast) new dinner ideas.
Sounds pretty good, right? I was thinking I'd like to order the new cookbook for myself.
But, then I thought about you guys. I might as well order 2 at once, right?! I think it's fitting since I just reached 300 followers in my Google Connect thingy in my sidebar, and when I got to 200 I did a fun giveaway! Plus, I love you guys more than my mixer and I gotta say THANKS every now and then!!
Here are the basics:
- One lucky reader will get a copy of Food Network Magazine's new cookbook
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog post and tell me your favorite meal or cuisine to cook! Is it breakfast, appetizers, dinner? Baking, grilling, stir-frying? Or do you just love Italian, Mexican or Asian!? I want to know!
- To have another chance to win, leave another comment if you are a Follower in my sidebar. If not, become one, and tell me that you did!
- Contest ends on Thursday, 3/17 at midnight and I'll announce the winner on Friday!
......But wait, there's more!
Food Network Magazine Cookbook + 1-year Magazine Subscription
If the giveaway winner is NOT a current subscriber to Food Network Magazine, I'll throw in a 1-year subscription, too!
Comment away!!
Comment away!!







122 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Dinner is by far the best thing to cook. Nothing better than getting off work, pouring a good beer and diving into some starchy goodness.
Dinner is by far the best-love cooking Italian or Mexican dishes!!!
I am a follower!
I love to make dinner!!
I love to make dinner. Italian is so fresh tasting and usaully pretty easy!
Hey, I also just became a follower! Pick me! :)
What a fun giveaway! I love to cook dinner and bake.
I'm a follower!
Well I would have to say a good ole southern supper on the table is the way to go!! You know the fried chicken collard greens fried hoe cakes etc.
I am now a follower!! Even though I have been "following" without being official! I am now official!
Brunch! I love cooking up a big hangover-brunch for anyone who can wrangle themselves out of bed for it.
And I'm a follower!
I'm a follower
I love to grill! Especially Fish, there are so many kinds and different types of marinades you can make up!
I love dessert! I want to be a good baker! Grilling is a close second though. I'm so ready for it to be warm so I can use the grill!
Oh and I am a follower. I started following you a while ago because I love your recipe posts!
what a great giveaway! I love cooking dinner, italian meals are my fav!
I love to cook almost anything. I love a good grilled meat with sauteed vegetables and potatoes. Any kind of country homecooking type meal is always appreciated here too. Baking is fun and makes me feel like I'm doing something special for my family. :)
I am also a follower!
I'm an official follower now!
Thanks for your giveaway! I love to see what new recipes you cook! I love Italian food! My new favorite dish is Feta and Spinach Lasagna Rollups.
I am a follower!!
I LOVE making lasagna! So pretty when you cut it!
I love to bake, make dinner, and appetizers :)
I'm a follower!!!
Also - you can get a free foodnetwork binder today if you act fast. Here is the link: http://www.foodnetmag.com/sweeps/enter/2
:)
I love dinner most --- basically because that's where I get the most variety in my cooking.
I am a follower.
breakfast. eggs, bacon, biscuits and more.
Hey Kendall, great giveaway! I had no idea they came out with a cookbook!
My favorite thing to cook is any baked good! And Mexican!
I love to bake and do appetizers!!!
I've been a follower for a while!!
I love to bake...cookies, cakes, muffins...whatever!
I am also a follower- love your stuff!
I love breakfast for dinner! Love your blog!
I love cooking anything, but I especially love cooking dinner and baking! Love your recipes, Kendall! :)
Dinner, especially Italian, is my favorite meal to cook!!!
I am a follower!!!
I'm a follower
I love to make steak and potatoes. I guess you can say I'm an all American type of girl!
Hi, I am a follower! :)
I love to bake more than cook. Anything sweet that I can share with others! Cookies, pies, cakes, etc. I like making dinner if I have the time. But, with a hubby in dental school (like yours!) and two kiddos, I usually don't have time to really cook dinner they way I would like.
I'm a follower. :)
I love to make a hearty dinner. :)
Oh I'm far to excited for this! I love cooking! I love to make casseroles the most!
I'm a follower!
I am a magi with desserts and breads, but I most love trying out new main dishes and meats, since that's where the least of my experience is.
I'm a follower!
I love to cook brunch and loved your post on your MIL's birthday brunch!
I'm a follower!
I'm a follower and my favorite is dinner!!
I'm a follower!
I love to cook dinner and I will usually try a new recipe if there is a good looking picture to go with it ... that's why I enjoy your blog so much!
I love to cook everything but I think dinner is my favorite with a good glass of wine! I am a follower :)
I am pretty sure I was your 300th follower. :) I found your blog and had to follow because....my middle name is Kendall, my last name is Jones, and we also call our blog Keeping Up With the Joneses!
Dinner is my favorite...We love all kinds of food!
Dinner is my favorite meal!!! Love your blog!!!
cheretoland@yahoo.com
I love to make dinner! Love looking through recipes and trying new things!
I am a follower!
I am a follower!
I love to cook dinner, especially Italian!
I'm a follower and love your Menu Mondays for dinnertime inspiration! I love making yummy salads especially. PS: I tried your goat cheese-pecan-apple cider vinegar salad last weekend at brunch and it was a huge hit!
I love anything Italian! And have a soft spot for baking goodies :)
I am on a Julia Child adventure, and I love Coq au Vin and Beef Bourguignon. Yum. But I love to bake, it's my escape.
And I LOVE LOVE Food Network magazine. I got a Nook Color for Christmas and subscribe to the magazine on it, so I can have them with me wherever I go now! I had no idea though about the cookbook, how fun!
My favorite thing to make is Italian cuisine!
I'm also a follower :)
I love dinner!!! It would be more fun if my husband wasn't so picky though... ugh. But I always cook dinner when I get the chance! And if he doesn't want to eat it then I have lunch covered for the next day :-)
and duh! I'm a follower! Love the blog!
I just love to cook! Anything! My favorite meal... that's hard! Maybe a meal of fresh veggies from the garden!!!
I follow! Love your blog! Have tried several of your recipes and haven't been disappointed yet!
I love cooking breakfast and baking!
I am a follower as well!
Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
A follower who was inspired to try my hand in the kitchen again due to your blog! Baking is my absolute favorite and my go to "impress" the company recipe is YOUR German Chocolate cake recipe!! LOVE. Making one for Easter! xoxo
I am a follower :)
I love to make desserts :)
I have to say baking is my favorite cuisine, followed by Asian food :)
I loooove Food Network Magazine too!
I love Italian food.
I'm a follower.
My favorite thing to do in the kitchen is bake!
I like to eat dinner! Therefore I like to cook dinner! Love asain stir fry or good ol' southern food!
I am now a follower! Love your blog! Use your recipes all the time!
I looooove to make appetizers!
I love to bake. One of the reasons I LOVE reading your blog - lots of yummy baking recipes. Thanks Kendall for this great giveaway.
I'm a follower :)
I love to try new recipes (of any variety) and love trying out lots of the ones you post...I think bruch would be my most favourite thing to make!
Hey Kendall! Great giveaway! I love to try new recipes, especially Italian, for dinner!
I'm a follower too!
Dinner. I love to cook pretty much anything though! I attempt to try a new receipe every other week or so.
And I became a follower!
I love desserts but also new things too. I could use a new cookbook
My favorite meal to cook is dinner, lots of fresh pasta and veggie dishes. I also love to grill so I am looking forward to the warm weather to do more grilling.
I am a follower, have been for a while. Luv your blog!
I love to bake, desserts mostly! Practicing to get better at the other stuff!
Eekk what a great giveaway! Keeping my fingers crossed for this one. I'm a follower :)
I love to cook dinner and am always finding new things to cook during the week. That's why I LOVE your menu Mondays! :)
I'm a follower now! :)
I love to cook anything involving green vegetables...or mexican...or itailian...basically anything. I just love to cook. It is my getaway from the world.
I love cooking a yummy dinner! Pasta or mexican food are our favs.
I love any kind of food, really, but Italian or Mexican are probably my favorites. I like to cook pasta myself, and eat out for Mexican!
And I am now following your blog! Also, hope you're enjoying your jewelry! :)
This cookbook looks awesome! I love cooking everything, but a big dinner is one of my favorite to-do's.
I am already a follower!
Mexican is my favorite thing to cook! Love your blog!
I love Italian!! Cooking pasta for dinner is my favorite!
I am a follower now!
I'm a follower! :-) and have been for a while!
And my fave thing to cook and eat is breakfast food!! I think it's because it's the time when I've gone the logest without food so I'm the most excited about the meal! ;-)
I like to try any new recipe you post! :) Now that the weather is warming up lots of grilling and salads!
I finally offically follow you now! Even though I stalked your page diligently before :)
I love to BAKE!!!!
~Nicole in NY
I love baking sweets so a cookbook and magazine subscription would definitely help me in the meal department!
and I'm a follower!!
Welp, I've been "following" but now I'm really Following!
And I love to make pastas with seafood usually.. just because it is my boyfriend's fav!!!!
We love making shrimp scewers on the grill..throw in some grilled corn on the cob and we are a happy couple!
I love to bake!
...and I'm a follower!
I am a follower!
My favorite comfort food meal to cook is chicken spaghetti. So good and there are always leftovers!
Mexican here---with lots of guac and salsa!!!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)