As luck would have it, my Grandparents were driving back home to Little Rock on Saturday from their trip up north to watch the leaves change. They passed through Memphis just in time to watch the hogs game and stay for dinner. Such good timing! The Joneses also came over and we had a feast! Here are the pics:

Keith's brother, Ryan, and his girlfriend, Shelby. Aren't they cute!? Oh to be 16 again!
My Dad has something in his teeth (on purpose to ruin the picture), not sure if you can tell...
The Joneses (minus our Meagan) make use of the camera self timer.
Man, we ate like kings!!! Later on that night, when everyone was laughing in the living room at my Dad's jokes and Papa Doc's sense of humor (or was it Bob's shenanigans?), Keith and I were alone in the kitchen doing some clean up. We just hugged and listened to everybody for a minute. I said, "I love having everyone here...". "Me too," he said. "Me too."








1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Your post put the biggest smile on my face! Family dinners are great. I admit I am a little jealous your family is only 2 hours away from you. See you soon!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)