Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Party in the garden

This Saturday, Keith and I headed up to Fayetteville for the wedding of our friends Matt and Melanie. The weather was perfect! It has rained in Arkansas something like 17 of the past 22 days, so the beautiful weather was a big blessing.

We had a wonderful time at the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks. Here are a few pictures that I got off their photographer's blog, The Hudsons. They photographed our wedding, too, so it was nice catching up with them!



So gorgeous!


Perfect outdoor setting


The happy couple!

The rest were taken by Keith and I...and, of course, are not as pretty, but we're still learning how to use our new camera :)


They had the cutest cupcake tower! And they were so delicious!


Jordan, Joanna and I


We do love going to weddings :) they always put us in a happy mood!


Their first dance was so sweet....


The best part was when their daughter Mackenzie joined them!
I teared up ;)



My Alexis!

About this time, I felt my left heel wobble a little bit. Much to my disappointment, my shoe was BROKEN. I couldn't even wear it anymore...


I took this picture later...I will be taking them to a shoe repair shop!
These are too good to say goodbye to.

Luckily, Lauren had shoes in her car, so I put those on and kept on going!


Thanks, Lauren! Lifesaver!


Hunter Riley and me. My very first date with a boy was with this sweet guy.
Isn't he a doll?


Payton and Katie


The Pierce brothers, looking SO handsome!


And they're off to the Bahamas!


Leebus and Keifus


Lauren and Lee are next!


Luv ya, Payt!


Clearly, I am happy when I'm around Alexis!



Congrats Matt & Melanie! We had a blast and we're so glad we made the drive up for it :)

0 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)