He got out of school early and knew he was going to beat me home, so he made a little stop. He even cut them and put them in a our pretty vase (a sweet gift from groomsman, Will McCall). We were given lots of pretty crystal things from the wedding, so I leave them out, but rarely do they have flowers in them. It is just wonderful. One indulgence that I'd love to have (when we can afford and justify it) is to always have fresh flowers out somewhere in our home.
.jpg)
Anyway, just as I was making this post, I thought that I needed to post an updated pic on the blog. So, I went to find my flower-bearing hubby to take a smiling picture together, only to find him like this:
.jpg)
I guess being a student AND Romeo has it's price. He's zonked.
How can men sleep comfortably with that much hair on their face? Doesn't it itch? Oh well, he's still cute :)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)