Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

My friend, JB

Hi, Jessica. It's your friend here, Kendall. In an attempt to encourage your "connectivity skills," I wanted to give you some incentive for reading my blog. So, this post's for you, kid.

That's right, Jessica Buckler is my friend of the week! I haven't written one in a while, and I'm feeling compelled to pick back up with my sweet,
hilarious, qwirky, beautiful, long-legged friend, Jess.



Jessica and I met each other in the ninth grade when I started school as the new girl at CAC. Being that our last names were in the "B"s, we got to know one another quickly and became instant friends. We've been through a lot, made incredibly good memories, and remained so close through all the changes of growing up.


Jessica has been a better to friend to me than most. She is so thoughtful and selfless. She doesn't give herself enough credit...ever! She's gorgeous and doesn't even realize it. She's always helping me become a better person.


I
'll never forget what Jessica did for me my Freshman year after Kyle died. For weeks and months, she would slide notes and cards under my dorm room door. Long after most people quit asking me about it, Jessica kept giving me encouragement.

She and I have a tradition between just the two of us. It started back in high school when we went on a spring break cruise and shared a room. Every morning, Jessica said "Top of the morning to you ladies!" And from there, we developed a love for the Irish & St. Patrick's Day. Each year, we give each other little tockens of Irish delight and celebrate. Last year, I found
a little plastic Leprechaun and gave to Jess. He was by far the most fun, yet.

Love you, Jess. You are one of the greatest friends in the world. Now, get on Twitter so we can chat more often! :)

0 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)