Today for lunch I got to enjoy the outdoors with my husband. I picked up some yummy food from Holiday Ham (a Memphis favorite) and met my husband in the park by the Dental School. Class is canceled for him today so he can study...big test on Monday! So, he's been stuck inside the library cramming his brain.
It was really nice to have a little picnic in the park and enjoy the weather. I mean a guys gotta eat, right? I try not to be a distraction, but everybody needs a break now and then.
Those 20 minutes were the best part of my day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)