I did a weird thing a couple of weeks ago. It was weird, but insanely good. Simple, but so different. Inspired by something similar I had seen on Pinterest, I whipped up this quick and easy open-faced sandwich. And I devoured it. Washed it down with some wine. And made another.
If you like any of these ingredients, throw them together like this and you'll be in heaven. It's my new favorite quick bite!
Avocado, Strawberry, Balsamic Open-Face Sandwich
click here for printer-friendly version
Ingredients:
Slices of bread, toasted (I used sourdough)
Avocado
Salt
Lemon
Strawberries
Goat Cheese
Balsamic Glaze (you can find this in your grocery store, or you can heat regular balsamic on the stove until it thickens)
Mash up the avocado, stir in some salt (about 1/8 tsp) and squeeze half of a fresh lemon in and combine. Spread the avocado on the bread. Top with sliced strawberries. Sprinkle with goat cheese and drizzle the balsamic glaze on top.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)