Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Wine Friday: Pinot Grigio

Friday + Weekend + Labor Day = Happy Times

Are you with me on that, guys!? I love the weekends, especially three day weekends! The best part about Labor Day for us this year is that we have no plans. Not a single one. Which means we can do whatever we want! Cook, shop, manicure, dinner and a movie with friends, catch up with family, read, tv, nap, etc. My kind of weekend! How will we fit all of that self-indulgence into three days?

I do have one official goal for the weekend: buy a rosé wine. I've had rosé at restaurants, but not bought a bottle for myself. This is about to change.

I like to set lofty weekend goals. Obviously.

wine fridays


Welcome to Wine Friday. This week's feature is a delish and chic pinot grigio that comes in the most modern of bottles:

VOGA - Pinot Grigio - white bg

I love it! It's so different and fun. Now, underneath that black cap there is a rubber cork, so the basics still hold true. This wine is crisp and refreshing and great to use when entertaining.

VOGA Italia Pinot Grigio
Year: 2008
Origin: Northern Italy
Average Price: $10-12
Wine Notes:  This is a nice, crisp wine with fruity aromas perfect for a summer day!

Enjoy the weekend, y'all!

2 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Whitney Martinez said...

Did you find this in West Memphis? I have been wanting to try it!

Colleen Sullivan said...

This sounds fantastic and the bottle is so neat! I'm looking forward to the day that I can have a little glass of vino again!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)