I'm relaxing at home after a weekend full of activity. My best friend, Jeni, got married in Little Rock on Saturday and we all had a blast! Here are the pics..... there are a lot!
(courtesy of my dad's Canon Rebel)
Friday Night: Rehearsal & Dinner
Jeni's dress was so fab!
By now, we have this walkin' thing down pat.
Collin and Zach
Ryan and Meredith
Me and the hubs. Unfortunately he has a test on Monday. So, he was studying every free second he had.
Jeni's nephew Hunter gave a precious toast!
Keith LOVES this little boy!!
All the bridesmaids (minus Jessica). We all had on a nice variety of color!
Saturday: Getting Ready
Breakfast at the Bennetts house
Jeni and the Mother of the Groom
We made a scrapbook for Jeni while she was out getting her makeup done!
She was SO excited! This smile was permanent.
Jessica in the sunroom/salon
Collin puts her makeup on
Hair: check. Makeup: check. Time to head to the church!
Mom came by to give us a lift. I love my little Jan-y!
Jeni looked awesome!!
A few pics from the church:
Barbara and Jeni in the Bride's Room
Delta bridesmaids. Lovely in green!
We all felt that the dresses accentuated our rumps nicely!
Reception pics:
Shelly Jones, my small group leader from high school/second mom!
Their first dance, so cute!
Whit & Jo ready to dance...
And, ring bearer Hunter totally stole the show!
He could dance better than me!
I love my Keith.
I don't love that he had to leave so soon to return to the books.
The men in my life :)
Bringing back wedding memories for my dad
Family photo!
My sweet Joanna. Just too beautiful!
High school small group with our lovely Shelley!
Jessica and my dad. Two of the goofiest people I know.
CAC high school friends. 7/10 is pretty good!
Hencys and Joneses. Feel the love!
My sassy soul sister, Kelsey. What pretty eyes!
Miss Lauren Kay Setzler, ohh how I miss you!
Aaaaand, we look nakie in this picture. Thank you, strapless dress!
Kelsey and Mat=coolest couple in Dallas.
The next time I am a bridesmaid will be for this adorable couple: Lauren & Lee!
No reception is complete without a little line dance action. Cupid shuffle?
Tridelta wedding song. We did a poor rendition :)
So happy for our little Jeni
One of my favorite pictures from the night:
Collin catches the bouquet by accident and Zach doesn't even know what to think.
Whitney's lookin' at yo man, Lauren.
See y'all in 2 weeks...for another party!!
Allison and Dusty.
Her green matched, such a coincidence!
After some logistical issues, lost rose petals, and MOH frantically searching the building, we finally are prepared to send off the happy couple!!
Congrats Jeni & Sam!!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Great synopsis of our wedding! You were the best MOH ever! Next up, Lauren and Lee. Can't wait!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)